Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
For 28 years, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Member of the Solution Success Team providing an advanced level of expertise to the IDeaS internal support teams, clients and Global Accounts team regarding the deployment, support and usage of IDeaS products and services. Provides support in relation to existing clients covering both new sales for existing client accounts and the successful embedding of IDeaS solutions. Utilizes strong hospitality domain knowledge and experience in revenue management to provide consultative understanding of client needs and then architecting, documenting, presenting and demonstrating the appropriate IDeaS software and services solutions.
● Applies intermediate to advanced knowledge of IDeaS products and solutions to both internal teams and clients in support of: ◦ Complex deployment plans
◦ Optimal configuration and usage of IDeaS’ solutions.
◦ Escalation, arbitration & problem resolution guidance
◦ Maintaining high client retention results
● Partners with Global Accounts team to support:
◦ Overall account satisfaction.
◦ Clarity in client executive meetings regarding IDeaS products and associated value propositions.
◦ Identifying opportunities and risks for the account. ◦ Designing paths for clients implementing new products/services or transitioning between IDeaS products. ◦ Communication/documentation related to Technical topics.
◦ Efficient demo’s where in depth positioning is required - to successfully position the value of IDeaS solutions.
● Works proactively with Solution Engineers, Product Management and Client Support teams to ensure a smooth client experience.
● Any other reasonable duties as assigned and required by the company.
● 3+ years of experience in hospitality, distribution and revenue management with 1+ year(s) of experience working with automated revenue management systems.
● Working knowledge of PMS (property management systems), CRS (central reservation systems), Channel Management, and other hotel systems and onward distribution.
● Proven technical and business acumen with the ability to communicate solutions to the client and represent IDeaS as the expert in this field.
● Ability to demonstrate, communicate and document the value proposition of IDeaS products and services
● Comfortable seeking requirements from and presenting recommendations to executive audiences in hospitality (corporate, ownership, and property).
● Passionate about helping leading hotel chains in the region to capitalize on revenue management opportunities.
● Good problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills
● Fluency in reading, writing and communicating clearly in English Effective presentation and public speaking skills.
● Good facilitation and communications skills.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team
● Travel as business requirements dictate at management discretion - approx. 60%
● Combined hospitality experience working with international hotel chains as well as local hotel chains and independents.
● Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
● Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Singapore, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
IDeaS/SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.