Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
For 28 years, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Job Overview & Requirements
The APAC Field Marketing Manager is responsible for executing, providing input into and field execution for all marketing programs in Asia Pacific. The Field Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in building pipeline to support the APAC sales organization. This role is focused on developing and executing marketing awareness programs and lead generation campaigns relevant to the APAC marketplace. The Field Marketing Manager will partner with sales, the market development representative and corporate marketing to develop strategies and execute tactics for demand generation. Staying abreast of the buyers, influencers, and marketplace, the APAC Field Marketing Manager, located in the Singapore office, interfaces with product marketing, sales, partners and senior leadership and transfers knowledge back to the corporate marketing team for future program development. The APAC Field Marketing Manager will report directly to the Global Marketing Manager.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to…
- Works in conjunction with marketing leads to develop marketing strategy and lead generation plans, track progress, and adjust for changes in the marketplace and new offerings to meet needs of the local APAC market and its competitive conditions and processes.
- Plan, organize, manage and report on APAC event production, promotion and logistics for company events (including but not limited to trade shows and exhibits participation, conferences, speaking opportunities and webinars). Travel expected in order to support corporate events, when applicable.
- Plan, organize, manage and report on APAC marketing communication campaigns for lead generation (including but not limited to direct mail or email such as; pre-& post event communication, newsletters, company & product announcements and promotions).
- Works with marketing, sales team and 3rd party Public Relations firm to identify customers who will participate in IDeaS advocacy activities such as case studies, press releases, editorial by-lines, videos and podcasts.
- Coordinate and manage APAC’s advertisement placement program in print, electronic and PPC opportunities. (Including but not limited to publication selection, ad copy development, call-to-action selection, and final material placement).
- Manage translations and any required customization or localization projects with 3rd party translation firm for regional marketing material. (Including but not limited to brochures, data sheets, whitepapers, client success stories, fact sheets, competitor comparison charts, web pages, etc. Image selection assistance when needed. Printing outsourcing in region if needed).
- Responsible for the APAC marketing budget and all program results and costs tracked and analyzed to ensure sufficient return on marketing investment.
- Work closely with account teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
Do you qualify? You must have…
- 5 or more years’ experience managing marketing programs for business to business organization within the APAC region.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or related fields; or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Proficiency in customer relationship management systems (i.e. Salesforce.com).
- Intermediate knowledge of marketing automation and/or email distribution software (i.e. Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo etc.).
- Working knowledge of web conferencing software (i.e. On24, WebEx).
- Extensive experience in developing business to business marketing strategies and working directly with creative resources on a wide variety of online and offline tactics including: direct mail (print and electronic), event coordination, lead generation, social media marketing, advertisement, public relations and database marketing, with a demonstrated track record in successful marketing initiatives.
- Fluency in reading, writing and communicating clearly in English
- Outstanding organizational, project and time management skills.
- Strong relationship development and negotiating skills; able to earn respect and trust among internal and external business partners and team members.
- Strong editing, writing, and proof reading skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
- Can meet tight deadlines while staying on track toward completion of long-term projects, goals and budget.
- Proven business judgement, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to frame problems and effectively communicate with both executive and peer audiences
- Ensure effective and efficient two-way communication between marketing and sales teams.
Preferences for this role include…
- Marketing experience specific to the hotel, hospitality or travel industry.
- Extensive knowledge of Pardot’s marketing automation software.
- Travel requirement up to 20%.
- Able to work in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
- Can meet tight deadlines while staying on track toward completion of long term projects, goals and budget.
- Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
- Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Singapore, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
IDeaS/SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
SAS believes in the whole employee experience. Meaningful work. Empowerment to make a difference that changes people’s lives. Dynamic work environments that foster innovation. And an award-winning culture that makes it all possible. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Whether you're a university recruit, or an experienced professional ready for the next big challenge, SAS brings perks, passion, and the potential to grow. No limits.
Want to stay up to date on SAS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn