Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
In this role you will manage the commercial relationships of a set of existing large and global enterprise accounts within a geographical territory. They will work to grow and retain customers within their assigned territory. This individual will be responsible for managing accounts as well as contributing to regional sales results – the primary metrics are annuity revenue retention and sales to managed accounts. You will report to the Area Director, Account Management of the assigned territory with additional support and guidance from headquarters account management and field sales staff. Please note that there are no people management responsibilities associated with this role.
This position will be located in our Singapore, Hong Kong or Bangkok offices
• Build and nurture established relationships for assigned accounts via on-site meetings, regular touch points via phone and email, and by attending industry or company events.
• Develop and implement a growth strategy to deliver exceptional service and meet and exceed territory sales targets by driving revenue growth across all IDeaS offerings.
• Manage expectations to ensure our products and services match our clients’ needs.
• Leverage IDeaS go-to-market strategies and resources to execute local tactics to create and win opportunities for IDeaS products and solutions. Provide pro-active service and efficiently engage additional company resources to meet client expectations.
• Work with latest tools to track activities, contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities, and make account planning and social media activities easy (Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Premium etc.). Provide monthly reports and update to IDeaS sales leadership to share your strategies, tactics and successes.
• Professionally represent IDeaS in the market place and act as an ambassador for assigned accounts to clearly communicate to IDeaS Leadership client needs.
• Engage with customers to act as reference clients and participate in IDeaS case studies to share their client success stories
• Stay up-to-date on new trends within the hospitality industry, new IDeaS products and services and understand competitive landscape and key players in the market.
• 10+ years professional experience in hospitality
• 5+ years of progressive experience in revenue management, account management, business development or sales with a successful track record of positioning and selling enterprise solutions in a complex corporate environment.
• Experienced and confident in communicating with Executive Management (C-Level) teams. Manage and lead positive meetings to ensure all important matters are discussed effectively and efficiently and outcomes are clearly captured via remote online or in person meetings,
• Expertise in establishing and building relationships across multiple corporate levels and diverse cultures to present the most strategic short and long-term IDeaS products and services, that support client objectives and vision.
• Confident and influential presenting and negotiating skills that communicate value of our products and services and negotiate profitable contracts. Strong commercial understanding that instills confidence and demonstrates you grasp the important aspects whilst not necessarily being the subject matter expert.
• The desire to act as the face of IDeaS and has the ability to orchestrate the relationship between various IDeaS Teams and clients to ensure both clients and IDeaS interests are protected. Ability to understand hospitality industry and hotel infrastructure, the technology within hotels, and interfaces with/ to IDeaS. Excellent problem solving and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities in a changing environment. The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment by working both independently and as part of a team meeting dead-lines and expectations. Ability to manage change and use creative alternatives to solve problems.
• Strong professional and business acumen with the ability to translate complex business problems into workable solutions. This includes knowledge about how businesses work, business trends and the implications to their business, strong competitive knowledge, and how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
• Professional working proficiency level in English and Strong computer skills
• 5+ years of professional experience in the hospitality industry
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel up to 50%
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Singapore, Hong Kong or Bangkok and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.