Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
In this role you will manage the commercial relationships of a set of existing accounts within the geographical territory. Responsible for managing accounts as well as contributing to regional sales results. Primary metrics are annuity revenue retention and sales to managed accounts. IDeaS business is providing software-as-a-service pricing and revenue management offerings as well as advisory consulting services. They will work to grow and retain customers within the assigned territory. You will report to the Area Director, Account Management of the assigned territory with additional support and guidance from headquarters account management and field sales staff.
This position will be located in Marlow, UK. There could also be an option to work remotely if you are near a major airport in the UK.
• Build and nurture established relationships for assigned accounts via on-site meeting, regular touch points via phone and email, and by attending industry or company events.
• Show off your excellent communication skills by speaking confidently about IDeaS products, services and consulting services, and active listen to client needs and requirements
• Identify mutual business opportunities to plan, develop and implement a growth strategy to deliver exceptional service and meet and exceed territory sales targets by driving revenue growth across all IDeaS offerings
• Leverage IDeaS go-to-market strategies and resources to execute local tactics to create and win opportunities for IDeaS products and solutions
• Provide pro-active service and efficiently engage additional company resources to meet client expectations
• Work with latest tools to track activities, contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities, and make account planning and social media activities easy (Salesforce.com, Altify, LinkedIn Premium etc.)
• Be passionate about what you do and provide monthly reports and update to IDeaS sales leadership to share your strategies, tactics and successes
• Professionally represent IDeaS in the market place
• Act as an ambassador for assigned accounts to clearly communicate to IDeaS Leadership client needs
• Engage with customers to act as reference clients and participate in IDeaS case studies to share their client success stories
• Manage expectations to ensure our products and services match our clients’ needs.
• Stay up-to-date about new trends within the hospitality industry, new IDeaS products and services and understand competitive landscape and key players in the market
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
• 5+ years professional experience in hospitality
• 5+ years of progressive experience within revenue management, account management, business development/sales professional specifically within consultative sales involving enterprise software.
• Past success in positioning and selling enterprise solutions in a complex corporate environment.
• Track record of superior sales achievements (e.g., 100% or more of sales targets, significant competitive wins, significant account growth, awards, etc.).
• Excellent communication and people skills with a strong ability to communicate across a range of diverse cultures and corporate levels.
• Experienced and confident in communicating with Executive Management (C-Level) teams.
• Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment by working both independently and as part of a team meeting dead-lines and expectations.
• Ability to establish and build relationships with existing customers at various levels, particularly senior management and C-level to instill confidence and trust.
• Excellent listening skills to provide the right short- and long-term IDeaS products and services, that support the clients goal and visions and are aligned with clients’ objectives.
• Great presenting and negotiating skills in order to communicate the value of our products and services and negotiate profitable contracts.
• Commercial understanding that instills confidence and demonstrates you grasp the important aspects whilst not necessarily being the subject matter expert.
• Manage and lead positive meetings to ensure all important matters are discussed effectively and efficiently and outcomes are clearly captured.
• The desire to act as the face of IDeaS and have the ability to orchestrate the relationship between various IDeaS Teams and clients to ensure both clients and IDeaS interests are protected.
• Excellent organizational skills coupled with the ability to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities.
• Strong business acumen combined with the ability to translate complex business problems into workable solutions. This includes knowledge about how businesses work, business trends and the implications to their business, strong competitive knowledge, and how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
• Ability to manage change and use creative alternatives to solve problems.
• Ability to understand hospitality industry and hotel infrastructure, the technology within hotels, and interfaces with/ to IDeaS.
• Professional working proficiency level in English
• Strong computer skills
• Degree in Business, Hospitality or another related field.
• Good understanding of Revenue management (yielding), Sales, Pricing and Distribution
• HSMAI CRME Certification (US requirement / advantage for other regions)
• Previous experience working with an automated Revenue Management Solution
• Proficiency in second language would be an advantage
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to Travel up to 50%
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.