Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Do you love the Hospitality industry but want to rise above the operational stress? Have you enjoyed working within Revenue Management or Meetings and Events but want a change of environment? If you have a passion for technology solutions but also enjoy the personal interaction of clients, IDeaS has an exciting opportunity for you to consider. Our Service Delivery Implementation Program Manager, provides client support during and after training including after care provision and user coaching.
IDeaS SmartSpace is a cloud-based strategy tool that provides quick and easy access to critical business data to help increase revenue from underutilized function space.
• Provide support during the client journey through the IDeaS Discover eLearning platform for training purposes.
• Provide after care customer coaching in line with the SmartSpace After Care Programme.
• Support clients through data validation process and optimal usage of SmartSpace.
• Organize client follow up sessions.
• Manage client projects and records using internal systems such as Salesforce.com.
• Liaise with Development teams for third level technical support.
• Initiate planned communication processes with Client Sponsors and users.
• Proactively assess client usage and provide solutions for increased client engagement.
• Collect and rationalize customer feedback on enhancement and development requests.
• Through the development of a strong relationship with the Client, identify Client Training needs and potential sales opportunities which would benefit both the client and IDeaS.
• Maintain accurate and up to date information on the status of accounts and contacts assigned in Salesfore.com.
• Understand the client’s strategic and tactical objectives and anticipate how this will impact the SmartSpace by IDeaS system and the client’s ability to get the maximum value from it.
• Develop and maintain ongoing client relationship with the SmartSpace Champion at Corporate level and the SmartSpace Primary User at the hotel level.
• Achieve successful renewal of client subscriptions through the systematic communication of SmartSpace by IDeaS benefits and encouraging best practices for using the solution.
• Perform other special projects or duties, as assigned.
• 2+ years in a meetings & events or revenue management hospitality position in a supervisory role.
• Hotel Meetings and Events sales systems experience, ideally Opera Sales & Catering, Amadeus Advanced Sales & Catering/Delphi or iVvy Venue Management.
• Good numerical skills
• Strong communication skills – English written and verbal
• Ability to influence a successful change management process for each client using a ‘Best Practices’ foundation
• Self-assured, amiable, and able to interact with and influence all levels of the client organization
• Pragmatic and analytical approach to problem solving
• Technical / systems awareness and confidence
• Logical, practical and organized, and process-oriented
• Adaptable and flexible in thought process and activity
• Ability to work successfully in an international team environment
• Independent work management skills
• Current or previous SmartSpace product experience
• Flexible working hours might be required to accommodate clients in various time zones
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.