Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for aligning the regional strategic marketing plan to achieve key initiatives that support IDeaS sales and marketing strategies specific to the China market. They will work with internal and external partners to develop and executive a comprehensive go-to-market plan that includes a variety of content, events, email, social media and innovative campaign approaches with the goal of building awareness and increasing renewal revenue at each stage in the customer journey.
• Maintain strong relationship with Area Marketing and Sales teams through clear communication, follow up, and participation in product demos, meetings, and projects.
• Proactively seek out information by using the web, industry resources, and other vehicles to stay current on industry issues/trends and competing products.
• Partners with corporate marketing to implement marketing strategy and tracks progress and make adjustments for changes in the marketplace.
• Work directly with external partners and creative resources on a wide variety of online and offline tactics including: direct mail (print and electronic), event coordination, lead generation, social media marketing, advertisement, public relations and database marketing, with a demonstrated track record in successful marketing initiatives.
• Work with marketing, the regional sales team and 3rd party Public Relations Company to identify customers who will participate in IDeaS advocacy activities such as case studies, press releases, press coverage, editorial by-lines, videos and podcasts.
• Develops marketing plans from the ground up bringing campaign elements and channels together for a cohesive go-to-market plan
• Demonstrates advanced level marketing knowledge to assist business leaders
• Draws from extensive marketing and business experiences in developing recommended course of action
• Manages moderately complex projects and/or contributes as a team member on assigned projects
• Provides leadership when implementing marketing initiatives
• Leads and drives plans to resolve complex business problems
• Proactively shares best practices across regions for continuous learning globally
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or related fields
• 8+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in hospitality or software as a service industries. Sound knowledge of marketing concepts including content, digital, social and email strategies and business-to-business acumen.
• 2+ years of experience developing, executing and managing marketing programs for business to business organizations within the targeted region.
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all audiences including senior leadership and executive.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and lead and guide cross-functional teams
• Strong organizational, project management, and facilitation skills
• Multi or bi-lingual in English & fluent in Chinese (Mandarin.
• Experience of marketing automation and/or email distribution software.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
• Working knowledge of customer relationship management systems (i.e. Salesforce.com, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.).
• Working knowledge of web conferencing software (i.e. WebEx, etc.)
• Ability to successfully and independently identify and resolve problems.
• Ability to work outside normal work hours
• Ability to travel up to 30% in order to support corporate events, when applicable.
• Position located in either Beijing or Shanghai, China
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in China and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.