Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Responsible for aligning the strategic marketing plans around a key initiative, product line, business unit and/or client account to IDeaS’ overall sales and marketing strategy. Develops and executes support for messaging, positioning, content creation and integrated campaigns associated with building awareness at each stage of the customer journey.
• Leads or delivers marketing efforts designed to build awareness for specific products in the IDeaS product portfolio.
• Supports buyer journey research initiatives and develops relevant content for integrated marketing campaigns planned around the customer journey stages by persona.
• Develop a deep understanding of competitor’s products through market reconnaissance and SWOT analysis and assists with the creation of battle cards and other tools.
• Facilitates meetings and discussions with an extended team of Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales and subject matter experts to define the appropriate marketing channels and strategies associated with the goals of the go-to-market plan. May solicit input and feedback through direct interaction with clients or partners for a greater customer focus.
• Identify key features and benefits of each product including value propositions and create training, messaging, content, collateral and product presentations in partnership with Marketing and Sales.
• Provide global event coordination and support to Product Marketing Managers and Field Marketing leads.
• Create or assist with development of content for Account Based Marketing programs for top global sales targets and/or clients.
• Assist with win/loss analyses.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or related fields
• Understanding of marketing concepts including content, digital, social and email strategies and business-to-business acumen
• Good written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audience
• Good analytical, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills
• Must have good time management and planning skills and be adept at balancing multiple assignments and deadlines
• Ability to articulate/translate product and service capabilities into customer issue context
• Ability to work independently or part of a team.
• Can meet tight deadlines while staying on track toward completion of long-term projects, goals and budget.
• Product marketing experience in a B2B environment, or equivalent education
• Marketing experience specific to the hotel, hospitality or travel industry.
• Ability to travel up to 20%.
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in India, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.