Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
The IDeaS Regional Alliances Manager - EMEA will help cultivate IDeaS technology partner ecosystem. A core focus is integration partners, that are part of a worldwide network of more than 100 system integrators, channel partners, academic and industry experts. These partners collaborate with IDeaS to provide comprehensive pricing and revenue management solutions to clients and further revenue management learning and understanding in the hospitality and travel industry. The Regional Alliances Manager will lead multi-level, including C-level engagement, develop joint value propositions and qualify partner involvement for regional partners to meet IDeaS growth and strategic objectives.
• Helps to sustain and grow the Alliances and Partner Program structure with built-in alliance/partner recruitment, selection, and performance assessment tools.
• Manage commercial tier partner program, working with other departments to deliver on the program activities and value.
• Collaborate with product and integration teams to prioritize integration and other partners that drive IDeaS core revenue stream though field sales.
• Manage business operations and collaborate with these teams on development and integration work required to deliver new partnerships and maintain existing ones.
• Creates, and provides coordination for regional partner initiatives, coordinating internal cross-functional resources, contracts, education or training, and/or partner relationships.
• Works with the Sr. Manager, Global Alliances to coordinate business development activities with partners, including development of joint value propositions.
• Work closely with colleagues across the company to extend and enhance partnerships and platform capabilities; ensure inclusion of all relevant assets from different lines of business. Maintains these relationships to ensure consistent messaging and communications about and to partners.
• Keeps abreast of regional industry landscape to drive IDeaS integration innovation and implement strategies for success.
Acts as an educator on regional partner competencies and execution abilities for internal groups.
• Build strong relationships with all levels of management in IDeaS and its partner ecosystem.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or other relevant discipline
• 5+ years of experience in alliances and channel management within the technology, enterprise software or related services industry - business development or marketing experience helpful.
• Ability to think strategically and creatively to develop winning partner strategies
• A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment with competing priorities
• Proven process owner, communicator and content manager
• Exceptional program management skills to lead end-to-end partnership program delivery
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with the ability to work with stakeholders across different functions, colleagues at all levels, and with partners
• Advanced knowledge of alliance or channel management, product marketing techniques, and/or knowledge of the software-as-a-service industry.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Public speaking experience
• Knowledge of the Travel and Hospitality Industry
• Knowledge of program management
• Knowledge of revenue management, pricing and online distribution
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com
• Multi- or Bi- Lingual
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel up to 40% both domestically and internationally which may include extended stays
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered
"This job description is intended to present the general content and requirements for the performance of this job. The description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements."
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom or France and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.