Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
The Advisory Services group serves to broaden the overall market share of IDeaS by applying IDeaS capabilities and expertise in revenue management and pricing to drive better revenues for our clients. The Regional Head of Advisory Services leads and executes revenue management advisory, training and education services to Hospitality companies in the designated region and defines and oversees the development of internal and external resources needed to accomplish business goals. Accomplishes results through planning, implementing, and maintaining methods, strategies, and business initiatives. Maximizes revenues, utilization and profit, through collaboration with all applicable regional departments and divisions to achieve the strategic use of IDeaS services, solutions and products by customers in the designated region.
• Drives growth of the Advisory Services group and IDeaS by supporting client capability development, new solutions go-to-market capabilities, thought-leadership and delivering analytical services
• Leads the efforts of Advisory Services within the region and across verticals, e.g. Hospitality /Mobility Revenue Management to ensure Advisory Services objectives and targets are met or exceeded.
• Maximizes revenues, utilization and profit, through collaboration with all applicable regional departments and divisions to achieve the strategic use of IDeaS services, solutions and products by customers in the designated region.
• Accomplishes results through planning, implementing, and maintaining methods, strategies, and business initiatives.
• Executes defined and custom revenue management advisory engagements
• Project manages advisory engagements from start to finish according to standardized and customized processes and procedures as defined per project or engagement.
• Implements continuous refinement of existing processes and tools in line with team strategies.
• Works closely with sales and marketing teams to support industry thought-leadership initiatives such as speaking engagements at events and the authoring of articles and/or white papers.
• Ensures client retention and re-engagement through consistent performance and client satisfaction, and through the collaboration and support of the Sales and Managed Account teams.
• Professionally represents IDeaS internally and with customers for project execution, business development, and resolution of issues and at conferences/forums.
• Bachelor's degree
• 8+ years of progressive experience in a professional services consultative role including 3 or more years of experience in hotel/hospitality and revenue management industries at a senior level.
• Superior executive presence, including negotiation and presentation skills.
• Superior ability to build and maintain relationships across a variety of cultures and hierarchical levels, including “C” levels globally
• Demonstrated team-building, organizational, and planning skills.
• Ability to conceptualize client needs and translate them into specific implementation strategies.
• Proficiency in revenue optimization, distribution and pricing practices, processes, technologies.
• Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated business and consulting knowledge
• Ability to understand and translate complex technical and business information to internal/external audiences
• Proven skills in successfully working a geographically and culturally diverse environment
• Exposure to a performance based, dynamic growth culture.
• Ability to manage change and use creative alternatives to solve problems.
• In-depth understanding of Global and Regional Business Practices
• Good project management, presentation and facilitation skills.
• Excellent command of English and for non-US based positions, one additional regional language
• Strong business acumen. This includes knowledge about how businesses work, business trends and the implications to their business, strong competitive knowledge, and how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
• Demonstrated industry relationships and credibility.
• Commercial knowledge e.g. sales, (digital) marketing, distribution highly valued
• Work is typically performed in an office environment, using simple, easy muscular movements, involving only the handling of light materials, tools, or equipment in easy work positions, and with no special speed requirements or long stretches of exertion.
• Vision requirements for this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
• Regional travel requirement up to 50%.
• International travel on an ad-hoc basis.
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.