Job Title: Manager-Product Development
Department: Software Development
Reporting To: Director, Product Development
Responsible for the management and prioritization of software development projects and resources to ensure the achievement of department, division, and corporate objectives.
- Get things done!
- Acquire product knowledge.
- Dive into code, trouble shoot issues, write SQLs to understand data, work on POCs.
- Provide technical leadership as appropriate to the team with, leading by example, show and tell, coaching, mentoring, training.
- Contribute to product or project discover by collaboration with Product Management, Product Owners, peers and others within IDeaS.
- Manage and lead project scoping, scheduling, prioritization and delivery; track progress of individual tasks, take corrective actions and alert executive management and stakeholders of concerns meeting schedules.
- Manage all aspects of the team including teamwork, performance management, feedback, professional growth.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge in Java echo system & SQL.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems
- Strong decision-making ability
- Ability to lead projects and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to lead, manage and communicate goals to employees
Success & Respect at IDeaS comes with
Hands on Technical experience, leading by example, being proactive, self-motivated & by delivering results!