Job Title: Sr. Software Developer/Associate Technical Lead/Technical Lead
Department: Software Development
The Programmer will participate in the design and development of a multi-user, multi-tenant,
analytics centric application using Java EE/State-of-the-art technologies.
• Analyzes the business and system requirements working closely with product management,
product owners and others.
• Designs and develops innovative solutions to business requirements
• Supports new and existing software; working with technical support and customers to ensure
Requirements: (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Competencies, Education & Experience)
• At least Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, engineering or computer science.
• Minimum 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing high scalability applications using
• Excellent understanding of OOP concepts. Command over the design principles.
• Follower of TDD and good knowledge of Test Pyramid. Apt understanding of data and its
• Understanding of Enterprise Integration Pattern.
• Understanding of protocols such as SOAP, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP/SFTP and REST.
• Should have hands-on expertise in at least two programming languages having different
• In-depth understanding of OOP concepts.
• Should have command over the design principles and patterns. Excellent Grasp of
Agile/Collaborative Development practice.
• Excellent at pair programming, “code smell” identification and refactoring techniques.
• Follower of TDD and good knowledge of Test Pyramid.
• Should have given presentations in technology conferences.
• Should have the ability to mentor/groom the team on technical aspects.
• Must be a passionate, proactive, self-driven worker with strong interpersonal skills.
• Back end technologies stack include: EJB3, JPA, Hibernate, Spring, Spring-batch, Spring IO, JMS,
JAXB, REST, Web Services, PL/SQL, Java 1.8
• App. /Db Servers includes: JBOSS, Tomcat, MSSQL, MySQL, Mongodb
• Development Practices & tools include: Agile methodologies, Continuous Integration -
Jenkins, Code Coverage tools like Cobertura, JUNIT, TDD, MAVEN, ANT, SVN, CVS, GIT, GERRIT.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in continuous build environment. Experience with SQL query tuning.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered
"This job description is intended to present the general content and requirements for the
performance of this job. The description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of
duties, responsibilities or requirements."