Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and lucrative careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Since 1989, IDeaS has been helping the world’s hospitality businesses maximize their revenue performance. IDeaS Revenue Solutions - a SAS Company, offers industry-leading pricing and revenue management Software, Services, and Consulting to the hospitality and travel industries. We've been called on by industries as far-ranging as parking, airlines, transportation and event ticketing.
Headquartered in Bloomington, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
Love the hospitality industry but wanting to let go of property operations stress? Are you seeking exposure to a wide range of multi-national hotel chains? If you have a passion for training and technology solutions, IDeaS has an exciting opportunity for your consideration!
The Client Relationship Manager brings innovation and clarity to the client's experience of working with IDeaS and the IDeaS solution. With the highest quality service and support to clients at the corporate and property level, the CRM develops and maintains a strong ongoing relationship with each assigned client, which results in high Client Retention rates.
For this role, you will have the opportunity to…
• Develop and maintain ongoing client relationship with the Primary Client Sponsor and the Primary Client User at the hotel level and or Corporate Level.
• Understand the Clients strategic and tactical objectives and anticipate how this will impact the IDeaS system and the Client's ability to get the maximum value from it
• Responsible for the successful renewal of Client Subscriptions through the systematic communication of IDeaS system benefits.
• Initiate planned communication processes with Client Sponsors and IDeaS.
• Ensure that all materials presented to the client meet set format standards and convey professionalism and clarity.
• Act as an escalation point for the Client or Support to ensure smooth maintenance of the business relationship.
• Through the development of a strong relationship with the Client, identify Client Training needs and potential additional modules sales which would benefit both the client and IDeaS.
• Responsible for producing quotations and follow up on invoices for training and new modules
• Responsible for interacting with the (Major) Account Manager and members of the Support team to ensure alignment between all communication to hotel and Corporate (if appropriate).
• Familiarity with Training and Deployment including Support tool-sets
• Assume the responsibilities of Account Manager for clients that do not qualify for an individually appointed Account Manager.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the IDeaS System Modules and their business application including business issues that they solve.
• Monitor and facilitate where necessary Client product enhancement requests
• Mentor new employees as required
• Maintain accurate and up to date information on the status of the account and contacts assigned in SalesForce.com.
• Monitor SLA targets for accounts assigned, ensuring that targets are met where possible.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
Do you qualify? You must have…
• BS or BA in Hospitality Management, Business Administration
• 8+ years hospitality business experience, including 5+ years experience in the Revenue Management Area
• Extensive Japanese hotel experience, some global hotel experience is an advantage
• Experience with Revenue Management systems
• Experience with Hotel Systems (PMS,CRS,GDS)
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal Japanese and English
• Organizational, planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining impeccable attention to detail
• Proven client relationship management skills
• Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office software suite.
• Ability to work successfully in an international team environment, as well as the ability to work independently.
• Professional presence
• Flexible working hours might be required to accommodate clients in various time zones
Preferences for this role include…
• Ability to deliver training as needed
• Account management or client management experience
• Ability to renegotiate subscription agreements
• Ability to concentrate and be productive within a vibrant office environment
• Salesforce.com experience
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.