Smart people. Great clients. A culture that fosters innovation, teamwork and professional enrichment. These are just a few reasons why so many individuals have built long and successful careers with IDeaS. That next individual could be you.
Headquartered in Bloomington, MN with our Global Technology center located in Pune, India, IDeaS maintains sales, support and distribution offices in North & South America, the United Kingdom, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Australia and Asia. No matter what we're working on, our goal is to make revenue management so user-friendly, insightful, and profitable that revenue management professionals wouldn't think of going back to the old way of doing things.
The Global Partner Manager will help cultivate and grow IDeaS technology partner ecosystem. A core focus is integration partners, that are part of a critical worldwide network of more than 100 system integrators, channel partners, academic and industry experts. These global partners collaborate with IDeaS to provide innovative, market leading pricing and revenue management solutions to clients and further revenue management learning and understanding in the hospitality and travel industry. The Partner Manager will lead multi-level engagement, develop joint value propositions and qualify partner involvement for integration partners to meet IDeaS aggressive growth and strategic objectives
For this role, you will have the opportunity to…
• Manage partners and collaborate with internal and external teams on development and integration work required to deliver innovative new partnerships and improve existing ones.
• Collaborate with product and integration teams to prioritize integration and other partners that enhance IDeaS value and further growth.
• Create, and provide coordination for global partner initiatives, coordinating internal cross-functional resources, contracts, education, or training, and/or partner relationships.
• Works with the Sr. Manager, Global Alliances to coordinate business development activities with partners, including development of joint value propositions.
• Helps to sustain and grow the Alliances and Partner Program structure with built-in alliance/partner recruitment, selection, and performance assessment tools.
• Manage commercial tier partner program, working with other departments to deliver on the program activities and value.
• Work closely with colleagues across the company to extend and enhance partnerships and platform capabilities; ensure inclusion of all relevant assets from different lines of business. Maintains these relationships to ensure consistent messaging and communications about and to partners.
• Acts as a thought leader on partner competencies and execution abilities for internal groups.
• Build strong relationships with all levels of management in IDeaS and its partner ecosystem
Do you qualify? You must have…
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or other relevant discipline
• 5+ years of experience in alliances or channel management within the technology, enterprise software or related services industry.
• Ability to think strategically and creatively to develop winning partner strategies
• A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment with competing priorities
• Proven process owner, communicator and content manager
• Exceptional program management skills to lead end-to-end partnership program delivery
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication and influencing skills with the ability to work with stakeholders across different functions, colleagues at all levels, and with partners
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Public speaking experience
• Resides in Europe, preferably UK
• Knowledge of the Travel and Hospitality Industry and Technology
• Knowledge of program management
• Knowledge of revenue management, pricing, and online distribution
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com
• Multi- or Bi- Lingual English + French, German or Spanish
Want to stay up to date with IDeaS culture, products and jobs? Follow us on LinkedIn
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.