Passionate people. Loyal clients. Leading solutions.
With a rich culture of creative collaboration and professional growth, IDeaS’ team members build successful careers with us.
Headquartered in Bloomington, MN, with a technology center in Pune, India, and regional offices across six continents, IDeaS is proud to be a global powerhouse of innovation and excellence; challenge and reward. No matter where we’re working, our teams come together to create leading revenue management solutions that accelerate our clients’ growth through revenue optimization.
Now we just need you!
The Sales Development Specialist is responsible for initiating, qualifying, and nurturing mutually productive communication with mid/senior level hotel executives to stimulate interest in IDeaS Revenue Solutions. This role is focused on identifying new business opportunities in defined market segments in the EMEA Region to drive achievement of pipeline and lead conversion goals. The primary metric for success is generating qualified leads passed and accepted by IDeaS Account Executives
What you’ll be doing...
• Qualify leads generated via Marketing Programs according to target market fit and sales readiness and ensure smooth hand-off of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to Sales
• Identify new business opportunities in defined market segments in the EMEA Region to drive achievement of pipeline and lead conversion goals
• Build a close working relationship with the Regional Marketing team to build out and support campaigns to nurture and drive new sales opportunities
• Work with the Territory Sales Managers to build knowledge of the differing levels of market maturity across EMEA to enhance the right messaging and quality engagement
• Execute customer-centric prospecting approach into target accounts identified by sales team, identifying decision makers and uncover critical business issues, whilst appropriately communicating IDeaS’ value proposition
• Maintain metrics and report to sales leadership with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
• Work with the Sales Leadership & Marketing team to grow new areas of the business
• Aid in CRM tasks and maintenance
• Be aware of and comply with all corporate policies
• Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
• Support the sales organization with events and trade shows when required
• Perform other duties, as assigned
What you’ll bring to us…
• 4+ years of experience in hospitality revenue management, sales & marketing, phone sales or a high-volume customer contact position. Specific industry-related experience (preferably in hotels or the hospitality technology sector)
• Ability to engage in a brief business-oriented conversation and articulate a relevant success story or value proposition through written and verbal communication
• Ability to quickly establish rapport with contacts at all levels of an organization to navigate to the appropriate executive
• Good team player with good communication & social skills.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
• Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
• Knowledge of hospitality technology landscape
• Fluent English both written and spoken, additional languages desirable
The icing on the cake would be…
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
• Working knowledge of customer relationship management systems (i.e. Salesforce.com, etc.)
• Experience with Marketing Automation tools ( i.e. SalesLoft)
We Support Who You Are…
As a global company, we strive to create an inclusive environment where diverse perspectives spark innovation and meet the challenges of an evolving world. Whether you’re launching a new career or expanding your current one, IDeaS is a company where you can balance great work with all other aspects of your life.
At IDeaS, we also aspire to live our values each day by being Accountable, Curious, Passionate and Authentic. And we continue our quest to build a more inclusive environment that attracts, represents and provides a place for diverse ideas, unique perspectives, and authentic voices.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.