Passionate people. Loyal clients. Leading solutions.
With a rich culture of creative collaboration and professional growth, IDeaS’ team members build successful careers with us.
IDeaS is proud to be a global powerhouse of innovation and excellence; challenge and reward. No matter where we’re working, our teams come together to create leading revenue management solutions that accelerate our clients’ growth through revenue optimization.
Experience. Explore. Connect.
Now we just need you!
Are you driven by finding the right fit between candidates and Hiring Managers? Are you excited when you identify a manager's key needs or eager to learn about open roles and how these roles all sync to others across the organization? Do you have strong organization and communication skills? Ever wanted to be able to work the full cycle of recruitment and get exposure to global recruitment? If yes, this could be the right role and team for you. This 6-month contract position can be a remote role.
What you’ll be doing...
• Utilize cost-effective sourcing tools and strategies to source candidates. Build and maintain a candidate pipeline, using such tools and partnerships as social media, networking, educational institutions, community resources, professional associations, and external staffing agencies.
• Own the evaluation of candidates from resume review to interview feedback sessions to ensure we are identifying top talent.
• Conduct phone screens and coordinate in-person interviews.
• Coordinate the interview and selection process with hiring managers.
• Work with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers to coordinate and present approved job offers to candidates.
• Must provide excellent, proactive communication to all parties involved including a candidate, hiring manager, and others as necessary.
• Utilize, update, and maintain the applicant tracking system with resumes and notes, interview schedules, and hiring data.
What you’ll bring to us…
• 2+ years of recruiting or HR experience to include use of a variety of sourcing methodologies.
• Experience working with an applicant tracking system
• Knowledge of full cycle recruitment
• Strong sourcing techniques and communication skills
The icing on the cake would be…
• iCIMS recruitment experience
• Hospitality recruitment experience
• Technical recruitment experience
We Support Who You Are….
As a global company, we strive to create an inclusive environment where diverse perspectives spark innovation and meet the challenges of an evolving world. Whether you’re launching a new career or expanding your current one, IDeaS is a company where you can balance great work with all other aspects of your life.
At IDeaS, we also aspire to live our values each day by being Accountable, Curious, Passionate and Authentic. And we continue our quest to build a more inclusive environment that attracts, represents and provides a place for diverse ideas, unique perspectives, and authentic voices.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
IDeaS/SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.