Passionate people. Loyal clients. Leading solutions.
With a rich culture of creative collaboration and professional growth, IDeaS’ team members build successful careers with us.
Headquartered in Bloomington, MN, with a technology center in Pune, India, and regional offices across six continents, IDeaS is proud to be a global powerhouse of innovation and excellence; challenge and reward. No matter where we’re working, our teams come together to create leading revenue management solutions that accelerate our clients’ growth through revenue optimization.
Now we just need you!
This is a territory sales position, part of a growing and dynamic sales organization at IDeaS. This role will proactively qualify and sell IDeaS software and services to prospective clients in assigned territories and markets, mainly independent hotels and small groups. Works collaboratively with the sales organization to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire and grow client base within the assigned territories.
What you’ll be doing...
- Generates new opportunities for the pipeline through assigned hospitality market through prospecting, cold-calling, up-selling and cross-selling activities within a territory or set of accounts
- Supports Account Executives with assigned sales opportunities.
- Strategizes, negotiates & supports sales objectives to achieve/exceed an annual sales quota
- Works with customers to uncover Revenue Management problems and recommend or sell IDeaS solutions to solve those problems; provides timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential leads and engages additional sales resources, as required
- Collaborates with Marketing Development Representative teammates to pursue warm leads generated by Marketing
- Establishes relationships with varying levels of buyers within prospective accounts to determine needs and presents appropriate solutions
- Support strategic revenue management initiatives and campaigns with the marketing team
- Participates in the development/execution of strategic territory and account plans
- Accurately and continuously maintains sales opportunities in Salesforce.com such that, dynamic electronic pipeline and forecast reports can be generated
- Prepares standard quotations, proposal information, and order forms, as needed
- Works with team members and finance management to create and finalize contracts
- Provides sales support as needed. Fulfills requests for information from current and prospective customers, as needed
- Creates satisfied clients that can become references and IDeaS case studies
- Maintains current knowledge of the industry and of the company products/services, as well as the competition
- Performs other duties, as assigned
What you’ll bring to us…
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science or related field or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 5+ years’ sales work experience in technology or hospitality
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to speak, read, write Thai language
- Demonstrates sense of urgency, drive, and are self-motivated
- Ability to quickly establish and build relationships with customers, including comfortably engaging management levels; ability to communicate technical and business concepts virtually and relate them to IDeaS products and services and user needs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently, and as part of a team
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts virtually
- Ability to establish and maintain effective internal and external relationships
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and sales skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under pressure; prioritize; develop metrics and a sales plan
- Ability to analyze and evaluate territory dynamics, develop a sales plan, and accurately forecast sales on a consistent basis
The icing on the cake would be…
- Knowledge of hospitality terminology and/or revenue management concepts
- Salesforce.com experience
- IDeaS solution experience
- Comfortable utilizing LinkedIn and other social selling platforms to advance business objectives
We Support Who You Are….
As a global company, we strive to create an inclusive environment where diverse perspectives spark innovation and meet the challenges of an evolving world. Whether you’re launching a new career or expanding your current one, IDeaS is a company where you can balance great work with all other aspects of your life.
At IDeaS, we also aspire to live our values each day by being Accountable, Curious, Passionate and Authentic. And we continue our quest to build a more inclusive environment that attracts, represents and provides a place for diverse ideas, unique perspectives, and authentic voices.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.