Passionate people. Loyal clients. Leading solutions.
With a rich culture of creative collaboration and professional growth, IDeaS’ team members build successful careers with us.
IDeaS is proud to be a global powerhouse of innovation and excellence; challenge and reward. No matter where we’re working, our teams come together to create leading revenue management solutions that accelerate our clients’ growth through revenue optimization.
Now we just need you!
The Enterprise Account Executive (Regional Director of Sales) is responsible for sales of IDeaS Revenue Management Solutions and Services into the hospitality industry through a direct sales approach to independent properties and defined chain accounts in Germany and other territories as assigned. This role is critical in scope and responsibility and is key to achieving company growth.
What you’ll be doing...
- Build sales for all IDeaS revenue management solutions: software, services, and advisory offerings in the assigned territory or accounts
- Develop new business and executes strategic sales campaigns which will help grow volume, market share and profit on a value proposition basis. Identifies, qualifies, and pursues growth opportunities
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Plan, develop and implement the growth strategy for the assigned IDeaS territory or accounts, identifying and addressing key marketplace needs that can benefit most from revenue optimization initiatives
- Lead, grow, and provide sales and development opportunities in current market, as well as expand to new markets and market segments
- Manage sales relationships through a full life cycle, including approach, negotiation, closure, contract support, and long-term relationship management
- Prepare client proposals and contracts through Salesforce.com
- Utilize salesforce.com to track activities, contacts, accounts, leads, and opportunities
- Provide online forecast reports and updates for the company
- Implement and build upon the strategic regional marketing and sales plan, including competitive positioning of IDeaS products and solutions in the regional marketplace
- Establish and drive growth targets across Key Performance Indicators of Profitability, Revenue Growth and Revenue Recognition ensuring all business is executed according to current policies and guidelines and within desired profitability margins
- Actively engage and support a progressive and dynamic corporate culture within IDeaS
- Manage annual sales business plan (quota) and monitor progress to monthly & quarterly objectives
- Track and analyze the competition, market opportunities, products, and activities
- Assist in corporate lead generating activities and support of industry trade shows/events
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
What you’ll bring to us…
- 8+ years of progressive experience in a direct sales role within the hospitality industry
- Demonstrated success and overachievement of value proposition sales (volume, market share growth, sales quota, competitive rank, awards, etc.)
- Excellent consultative and listening skills with a strong ability to communicate across a range of diverse cultures and corporate levels, including Executive Management (C-Level) teams
- Ability to communicate complex topics in writing and verbally to users, business, and technical persona
- Superior analytical skills balanced by an ability to navigate the larger strategic picture
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities
- Engage with IDeaS internal teams to develop and deliver solutions to meet prospect requirements
- Strong business acumen with ability to translate complex business problems and identify workable solutions
- Ability to manage change and use creative alternatives to solve problems
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry, hotel infrastructure, and the technology used within hotels
- Native German speaker. Fluency in reading, writing, and communicating in English
- Permission to work in Germany or United Kingdom
- Ability to successfully perform all job responsibilities remotely
- Ability to travel 40%
We Support Who You Are….
As a global company, we strive to create an inclusive environment where diverse perspectives spark innovation and meet the challenges of an evolving world. Whether you’re launching a new career or expanding your current one, IDeaS is a company where you can balance great work with all other aspects of your life.
At IDeaS, we also aspire to live our values each day by being Accountable, Curious, Passionate and Authentic. And we continue our quest to build a more inclusive environment that attracts, represents and provides a place for diverse ideas, unique perspectives, and authentic voices.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in Germany and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Read more: Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law. Also view the supplement EEO is the Law, and the notice Pay Transparency
Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education requirement stated above.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
IDeaS/SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, IDeaS/SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. IDeaS/SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.